- Transfer files between Android and PC.
- Clipboard operation between Android and PC.
- Work Trace Visualization.
- Clock In & Clock Out Inform.
- It's an open source software, so no security problem caused by closed source.
Remote File Management
- click Certificate -> Generate button to generate file server certificate.
- click the button right to Share Dir edit box, to select directory for share.
Don't leave it empty, otherwise all the files in your local disk can be deleted by others.
- in Visit Code edit box, input the password for clients to access the server.
Please input a visit code certeinly, or else everyone installs this software and in the same ethernet can delete your shared local files.
- finally click the Start button to start the file server.
button in the left bottom corner, the action will create an <Unnamed> item in the left list and a FileMan
page in the right side, you can click Del
button in the left bottom corner to delete it.
page, click Connect
button to open connect dialog,
- click Certificate -> Generate button to generate file client certificate.
- in Ip Addr edit box, input the ip of the remote file server, here you can input 127.0.0.1 to test the local file server.
- in Visit Code edit box, input the access password of the remote file server.
- click Go button to connect the file server.
When the file server is connected, you can operate the remote directory.
Clipboard operation between Android and PC
When Android device is connected with Windows through Euhat Expert, you can share clipboard data between them,
- If you want copy clipboard data from Android to PC, highlight text in Android and copy it, switch to the UI of Euhat Expert Android Edition, click ClIPBOARD PASTE button, the text will be saved to the clipboard folder for downloading to PC. Then in Windows, when connection is done, you can click the Copy button below Clipboard label in the middle of the FileMan page, the text of Android clipboard finally is copied to Windows clipboard.
- If you want copy clipboard data from PC to Android, highlight text in Windows and copy it, switch to the UI of Euhat Expert Windows Edition, click Paste button below Clipboard label, then the text of Windows clipboard is copied to Android clipboard.
Copy photos from Android to PC
Because of Google Scoped Storage policy, in new Android phones, apps usually can't visit whole file system.
Now as following steps, we can copy photos to PC.
Open bundled file manager in Android OS. If you want selfie photos, click into "/sdcard/DCIM/Camera"; if you want screen shots, click into "/sdcard/DCIM/Screenshots".
It's nice we can preview the picture files in the file manager, so we can directly copy the pictures we want to the directory "/sdcard/Android/data/com.euhat.euhatexpert/files".
After connecting the Euhat Expert in PC with Euhat Expert in Android, we can see the picture files we want are clearly listing in the remote file list initially. Select them and copy them to local directory.
Work Trace Visualization
page, you can view the work trace of the operating mount of the keyboard and mouse.
Clock In & Clock Out Inform
In the top right corner, click the tool button, this will open the Setting
click Work Trace
in the left list, then you can setup the time of your clock in and clock out.
- One truth we learn from western civilizations is that you should share knowledge to everyone whatever country you come from. Microsoft is on the wrong way.
- It seems Windows calculates the hash of EuhatExpert.exe to judge if it's a virus, so I recommend you to build Euhat Expert from source code, and it's very important to modify DB_KEY_x in config.h before compiling, it's your final line of defence.
- Very important! Please ensure vc2019 x86 Redistributable installed, or else you will encounter many errors while running Euhat Expert.
Copyright 2021 euhat.com 鄂ICP备14020742号-1